The Connacht Hotel
The Connacht Hotel
The Connacht Hotel is the perfect hotel for your hen or stag party in Galway. With a great location on the Dublin Rd, with free parking and ample coach parking. Just 2 km from Eyre Square, with regular bus route at the hotel entrance and taxi rank outside our door, the city centre is easily accessible.
Enjoy a range of accommodation options including self-catering apartments; choose from twin, triple, quad rooms, 2-bedroom suites with kitchenette or self-catering apartments. With options for any group size, let our dedicated reservation team make all the arrangements for you.
Plan the perfect weekend, whether it’s a girly get-together or an activity weekend, there are a host of nearby activities to choose from; cocktail making classes, dance classes, Escape rooms, old school sports days, go-karting are all within easy reach of the hotel.
With a host of group dining options available, it couldn’t be easier to organise your group, with a choice of evening menus or bar food options. Start your girly weekend with Afternoon tea, served with the option of Prosecco or Cocktails to get your weekend started.
Bar Solo is a hive of activity particularly at the weekends, with all the best live sport shown on the big screen and around the bar. With live music each weekend and a selection of cocktails to choose from, Bar Solo is the perfect place to start your celebrations.
Freshen up the following morning with full use of our leisure facilities. Active Fitness boasts a 20m swimming pool, steam room, sauna, jacuzzi and 24hr gym.
Hen Party Offer
Take the hassle out of organising a Hen Party and talk to our Team and let us take it from there!
- Choose from a range of accommodation options no matter what your group size. With Classic, Twin & Triple or Quad Bedrooms or we also have the option of Self-Catering Apartments with the added extra of a kitchenette and an adjoining sitting room.
- Enjoy full use of our Leisure Centre with 20m swimming pool, 24 hr gym, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi.
- Onsite complimentary parking and ample bus parking.
- Easily accessible to numerous nearby activities and to Galway City Centre.
- Group dining options in Rueben’s Restaurant starting from just €23.50pp.
- Afternoon Tea served in the Library from €16.00 per person.
- Bar Solo is a hive of activity particularly at the weekends, with all the best live sport shown on the big screen and around the bar. Bar food served all day, ideal for groups. Live music each weekend and a selection of cocktails to choose from, Bar Solo is the perfect place to start your night.
Contact us today or check out our Facebook page and don't forget to mention Henparty.ie!