7 Items to Bring on a Waterford Hen
7 Apr 2016
That time of the week has finally come. You’ve been putting it off for days, well probably more like you were probably not bothered or too lazy, but it has to be done now. That’s right, it’s time to pack for the Waterford hen party weekend.
First off, kudos on picking a fantastic hen party destination and secondly let me tell you the 7 Items to bring on a Waterford hen party. These are the essentials in my eyes. You shouldn’t be leaving home without them. These should be the first thing packed into your bag.
1. Orange Juice: A strange one you might think as the first one on the list, but one thing that is sure to happen on any Waterford hen party is that one of the girls will crack open a bottle of prosecco or champagne to celebrate the bride-to-be. With it being 8am you don’t want to look like raving alcoholics and then boom! Out comes the orange juice and you all have mimosa’s and a blanket of class and elegance falls on top of your group.
2. Deep Heat Rub: Again don’t jump to any mad conclusions. The deep heat is not for some devious hen party prank that might involve a slightly warmer pair of knickers. It’s, of course, to help with those aching muscles after a day of hen party activities in Waterford city or county. There will be certain members of your group who believe a can of Fanta is one of their 5 a day or the only time they see a gym is when they drive past it on the way home from work. These particular members of the group will feel the aches and strains of a day’s activities a bit more than everyone else. That’s where you come in with the trusty Deep Heat Rub to relieve her sore muscles and get her ready for the dancefloor. If they’re worried about the menthol smell, remember you’re in Waterford, a GAA heartland and the GAA lads love the smell of deep heat.
3. Music Speakers: After your smartphone and charger this is one of the most essential pieces of tech that you will bring on a Waterford hen party. One of the best things about the hen party weekend is the messing, drinking and fun being had getting ready for the actual night out. The only thing is when someone didn’t bring speakers and you’re all trying to listen to some top tunes over the hum of hairdryers and the shower. But you read this article and like an angel that came down from heaven, or rolled off the bed, and raised up your fantastic speakers and say let there be tunes! Lord let’s hear it!
4. Hair Bobble: Before you go ‘well of course’, you’d be surprised how many women go on hen parties and totally forget to bring one and have the big head of Timotei hair on them flowing all over the place. The bobble isn’t actually for you it’s for one of your dear friends later that night who in middle of throwing up the night’s drink is on the direct line to God and needs her hair tied up. Be a good friend and bring a bobble.
5. Rashers or Bacon: Yep! If you’re going on a Waterford Hen Party, you better be packing some rashers. I don’t care where in the country you’re from, and your favourite rashers are Clonakilty rashers, Denny or Galtee. Just make sure to pack some. You are going to Waterford, the home of ‘The Blaa’. Known throughout out the land to have mythical soakage properties, which is perfect the morning after as a cure, it also tastes unreal with rashers. So make sure to bring some. Sure you might even make rasher sandwiches when ye get in from the club with them anyway. Anyone else want a rasher sandwich now???
6. Sunglasses: Let’s be honest here ladies. Ireland is not blessed with a lot of sunshine hours. I’m also not about to say the sun is always shining in Waterford. The sunglasses are for when you are that hungover that grey skies and rain is too bright for you and all you want to do is curl up on the couch somewhere for the day and eat junk food with a big mug of tea of course. Luckily Waterford has plenty of decent road networks for wherever you’re headed home too. Nothing worse than the thought of spending the next 90 mins driving down some boreen they actually call a main road.
7. Comfy Tracksuit Pants: After a long weekend of partying and drinking, the sheer idea of putting on jeans is just unbearable. Make sure to pack your comfy trackies and that oversized hoodie for the chats in the morning before ye head off on the drive home. You’ll be tired after a Waterford hen party so make life as easy as possible.
So there are the 7 Items To Bring On A Waterford Hen Party. Is there anything you’d add to the list?
Email email@example.com for more info!
Telephone Email Address
051 390990 firstname.lastname@example.org
'Thousands of Irish women know and trust Henparty.ie for their Henparties!'