Kilkenny Stag Package
Kilkenny from €69 Stag Party
Stay in the heart of Kilkenny on this great value Stag Package.
Spend the morning or afternoon of the Stag doing an activity. We have a good range to choose from:
- Paintballing is a fun and exciting activity for your Stag!
- Karting is available where a podium presentation will be at the end for the winner!
- Enjoy an afternoon of Clay Pigeon Shooting for your stag!
- Archery and Target Shooting in this purpose-built complex!
- An afternoon of sports on the big screens.
- Whiskey Tasting Session in one of Kilkenny's top bars!
- River Adventures is a fast and fun activity for your stag!
- Bubble Soccer, a new way of playing soccer while having a zorb ball around you!
- Laser Combat, a fun alternative to Paintball! No bruises with this activity!
- Hurling....learn some tips and have great craic for the afternoon.
- The Cube....fantastic and popular new activity available to Stag Parties.
- What about Segway Polo for your stag? No horses, two teams trying to score against each other. Warm-up with a game of Segway Frisbee and Segway Nerf gun battle beforehand.
- Learn a Haka and then race (paddle) along the River Nore in a Chinese Dragon Boat, as the Stag beats a drum for the rest of ye to keep time to. You will get wet, deal with it.
- Wander through Kilkenny's cobbled lanes learning about the spirits in Kilkenny with a Ghost Tour.
- The Sport of Kings - Falconry, Fly, feed and handle a bird of prey and then later check out some owls.
- Try Footgolf for your stag! A combo of football and golf, class!
- Experience Kilkenny from the skies with our Flying Experience for the stag!
- Get your inner artist out with Paint a Nude for your stag do!
We have some dinner lined up for you in a popular city-centre bar and restaurant with huge portions and a Shot for everyone in the group....guaranteed good craic and you'll meet plenty of hens here...
Later in the evening head to Kilkennys top club where entry is included and a reserved seating area if you are in before 11.30.......
Then back to your accommodation for a nightcap if you have the energy.......