The Rudest, Funniest and a few Dirty Mr & Mrs Quiz Questions
8 Jan 2019
There is quite a bit of planning that goes into a Hen Party ladies. We’ll make sure to sort great accommodation, a top hen party activity, make sure you’re well fed & watered before making sure you get to dance the night away in a nightclub.
It’s up to you, however, to add the finishing touches to the Hen Party weekend. You know the bride to be better than we ever will. But we are here to give a little inspiration, ideas and a few of our favourite games. One of which is the classic Mr & Mrs Quiz to see how well the couple knows each other. But we thought you might enjoy a slightly different take and make the questions a little more risqué say.
Here are The Rudest, Funniest and a few Dirty Mr & Mrs Quiz Questions!
- If your partner could be a superhero, who would they be? (We all have one)
- What would the groom grab in a fire?
- What did the groom think the bride to be grabbed in a fire?
- Who does the groom think would fetch more in an auction?
- Which of you has the worst hangovers?
- What did the groom say is your worse habit? And his own worse habit?
- Which would you rather… Swim in baked beans or shower in cold custard?
- What teacher did you fancy in school?
- What was your most awkward moment?
- If you were famous, what does the groom think it would be for?
- What does the groom think your bra size is?
- Do you know the grooms favourite (and probably worse) joke?
- Each other’s guilty crush?
- Each other’s biggest fear?
- And now for the more risqué Mr & Mrs Questions
- What is the groom’s favourite sexual position?
- Riskiest place you’ve had sex?... as a couple obviously. We don’t want the wedding being called off or anything like that.
- After how many dates did you have sex?
- What did the groom say was his favourite place to have sex?
- How many sexual partners has the groom had?.. Divide by 3 I reckon
- Is the groom a boobs or bum guy?
- Which celeb, should by some miracle your partner was ever to meet, be allowed to sleep with it?
Lastly, does your partner have, how do we put this, a very optimistic view of his size?
Above are just a few questions to get you started ladies. We’re sure you know a few juicy questions to add into the mix. Something that is sure to make the hens laugh, giggle and of course, the Hen herself blush.
Finally, seeing as you’re here. Why not drop us a line on email@example.com and we can help make sure you have a fantastic hen party weekend. Or if you fancy a chat call us on 051390990.